§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) This document is to inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data pertaining to an individual, such as name, address, e-mail addresses, or user behavior.
(2) The controller, pursuant to Art. 4 Clause 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is:
HARKE Germany Services GmbH & Co. KG
- HARKE GROUP -
Xantener Straße 1
45479 Mülheim an der Ruhr
You can contact our data protection officer at:
AGAD Service GmbH
Waldring 43 – 47
or via our postal address, FAO “Data Protection Officer”.
(3) When contacting us via e-mail or via a contact form, the data you communicate (your e-mail address and, your company name) will be stored by us so as to enable us to answer your questions. Further information is provided on a voluntary basis and merely serves to facilitate our contact to answer your query. All data collected in this context will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required. If legal archiving duties apply, we will restrict processing.
(4) Any circumstances under which we commission processors to execute individual functions of our offer or might wish to use your data for commercial purposes are described in detail below. We will also indicate the stipulated archiving periods.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) With regard to your personal data, you have the following rights:
- right of information
- right of rectification or erasure
- right of restricted processing
- right of objection against processing
- right of data portability
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you visit our website for information purposes only, i.e., if you don't register or otherwise submit information to us, we will only collect the personal data your browser transfers to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the data detailed below. This is technically required for you to be able to view our website and to safeguard its stability and security (legal basis: Art. 6 Clause 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- date and time of your request
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of query (page)
- status of access / HTTP status code
- transferred data volume
- website issuing the request
- operating system and surface
- language and version of browser software
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, insofar as these are absolutely necessary for the provision of the service, whose scope and functions are explained below. These include:
- transient cookies (cf. b)
- persistent cookies (cf. c).
c) Persistent cookies will be automatically deleted after a given time period, which may differ, depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time via your browser’s security settings. Persistent cookies are used to save the settings you have made. Your settings, which you have declared via the cookie banner, are also saved via a persistent cookie, for example. Persistent cookies can be used to save the settings you have made on this website. Such cookies generally have an expiry date after which they are deleted.
d) Our cookies are provided with a different storage period. In principle, these are only kept for as long as is necessary for the provision of our services.
e) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences. For example, you can reject all or third-party cookies. Please note that, in this event, you may not be able to access all functions of this website.
f) In addition to the cookies that we need to operate the site and provide our services, we would like to collect further data in order to improve the user experience on our site and to display content that meets your needs. Your consent - which you can of course revoke at any time - is required for this. Which procedures these are and how they work are defined in the corresponding sections of this declaration.
§ 4 SSL or TLS encryption
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or enquiries that you send to us as the site operator, this site uses SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
§ 5 Other website functions and offers
(1) In addition to providing you with information, our website offers various services. To use these services, you will, generally, have to enter additional personal data as required for us to provide the respective services. This data is also subject to the aforementioned data processing principles.
(2) We sometimes use third-party service providers to process your data. We carefully select such providers, they are bound to our instructions, and they are monitored on a regular basis.
(3) We may also transfer your personal data to third parties if promotional activities, prize competitions, contract conclusions, or other services are offered jointly with our partners. You will receive detailed information upon entering your personal data or in the description of the respective offers below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are headquartered outside the EEA (European Economic Area), you will be informed of the consequences in the description of the respective offers.
§ 7 Use of our webshop
(1) If you wish to place an order in our webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data, which we require for the processing of your order. Mandatory data required for the processing of contracts are marked separately, other data are voluntary. We process the data you provide to process your order. For this purpose, we may pass on your payment data to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 Sec. 1 no. 1 lit. b GDPR.
We may also process the data you provide to inform you about other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you e-mails with technical information.
(2) We are obliged by commercial and tax law to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years.
(3) To prevent unauthorised access by third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the ordering process is encrypted using TLS technology.
§ 8 Newsletter
(1) You may opt to subscribe to our newsletter, via which we will inform you about our current offers. The goods and services promoted are listed in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the double opt-in procedure for subscription to our newsletter. This means that, after registration, we will send an e-mail to your e-mail address, asking you to confirm that you have actually subscribed to our newsletter. Should you not confirm your subscription within 48 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we will store your IP addresses and the times of registration and confirmation. Via this process, we will be able to substantiate your registration and, if necessary, investigate any misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory field for newsletter subscription is your e-mail address. Any additional information is provided on a voluntary basis and will be used to personalize our communication. Once you have confirmed your subscription, we will store your e-mail address for newsletter distribution purposes. The legal basis for this transaction is Art. 6 Clause 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You may revoke your consent to receive our newsletter and unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time. You can send an e-mail to the contact information indicated in our disclaimer to unsubscribe from our newsletter.
§ 9 Embedded YouTube videos
(1) We have embedded YouTube videos on our website. They are stored at http://www.YouTube.com and can be accessed via our website. They are included in the “extended privacy mode”, i.e., no user data will be transferred to YouTube unless you play the videos. If you play the videos, the data listed in Clause 2 will be transferred. We have no control of this transfer of data.
(2) Your visit to the website will trigger the notification to YouTube that you have opened the corresponding subsite to our website. Only the data listed in § 3 of this Statement will be transferred, irrespective of whether YouTube provides a user account via which you log in, or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in on Google, your data will immediately be allocated to your account. If you do not want your data to be allocated to your YouTube profile, please log off before activating the button. YouTube will save your personal data as user profiles and use it for advertising or market research purposes and/or the user friendly design of its website. Such data use is, in particular, intended (even for users that are not currently logged in) for the selection of tailored advertising and to inform other social network users about your activities on our website. You may object to such user profiles being created. Please file your objection with YouTube.
(3) Please refer to the YouTube privacy statement for details concerning the purpose and scope of data collection as well as data processing. You will also find further information concerning your rights and setting configurations to protect your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy and https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=de. Google also processes your personal data in the USA The legal basis for carrying out a data transfer is your express consent in accordance with Art. 49 I 1 a) GDPR.
§ 10 OpenStreetMap
(1) On this website we use OpenStreetMap. Through the embedded open source map geographic-material, you can use the interactive map material directly on our homepage.
(2) To use OpenStreetMap it is necessary that the information after § 3 of this statement are transferred to the OpenStreetMap Foundation St John’s Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge CB4 0WS, United Kingdom.
(3) We use OpenStreetMap to provide a better service at our homepage so that named places can be found easily. The legal basis is here Art. 6 Sec. 1 f) GDPR. Please see http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Legal_FAQ, to check how OpenStreetMap stores your data.
§ 11 Webalizer
We use on our website „webalizer“ as web analysis service, for a statistical evaluation of webserver logfiles. We store usage information, including the IP address, on our servers for statistical analysis. The IP address is immediately anonymized so that an identification is no longer possible. We do the usage analysis to optimize our services and our homepage. The legal basis is Art. 6 Sec. 1 f) GDPR.
§ 12 Social-Media-Plugins
(1) We are currently using the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Twitter. They are operated via a double-click system. When you visit our website, no personal data will be transferred to the plug-in providers to begin with. The plug-in provider can be identified via its initials or its logo on the label in the respective box. We provide you with the possibility to communicate directly with the plug-in provider via a dedicated button. Only by clicking on the respective field and, thus, activating it, will the plug-in provider be informed that you have opened the respective website via our online offer. Only the data listed in § 3 of this Statement will be transferred. Facebook and Xing state that the IP address will be anonymized immediately. Activation of the plug-in will trigger the transfer of your personal data to the respective plug-in provider, where it will be saved (for providers located in the USA, the data will be saved in the USA). Plug-in providers usually collect data via cookies. We, therefore, recommend that you delete all cookies via your browser's security settings before clicking on the gray boxes.
(2) We have no control of the data collection and data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, data processing purposes, or storage periods. We have no information regarding the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider will save your personal data as user profiles and use it for advertising or market research purposes and/or the user friendly design of its website. Such data use is, in particular, intended (also for users that are not currently logged in) for the selection of tailored advertising and to inform other social network users about your activities on our website. You may object to such user profiles being created. Please file your objection with the respective plug-in provider. Via plug-ins, we provide you with the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users so as to help us to improve our offer and make it more attractive to you, as a user. Plug-ins are used on the legal basis of Art. 6 Clause 1 Sent. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(4) The transmission of data is not dependent on whether you have an account with the plug-in provider or whether you are currently logged in on their websites. If you are logged in the plug-in provider's website, the data we collect will immediately be allocated to your account with the respective plug-in provider. By clicking on the activated button, e.g., to create a link to the website, the plug-in provider will also save such information under your user account and publish it to your contacts. We recommend that you always log off after using a social network, in particular, prior to activating the button. This way, you can prevent the allocation to your profile with the respective plug-in provider.
(5) Please refer to the privacy statements of the respective plug-in providers, which are referenced below, for details concerning the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in providers. You will also find further information concerning your rights and setting configurations to protect your privacy.
(6) Please find below the contact details of the respective plug-in providers, including their URL and data protection policies:
a) Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA;
http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo
b) Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy .
§ 13 Google Fonts
(1) Type and scope of processing
We use Google Fonts from Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, as a service to provide fonts for our online offering. To obtain these fonts, you connect to servers of Google Ireland Limited, whereby your IP address is transmitted.
(2) Purpose and legal basis
The use of Google Fonts is based on your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a. DSGVO and § 25 para. 1 TTDSG.
We intend to transfer personal data to third countries outside the European Economic Area, in particular the USA. In cases where no adequacy decision of the European Commission exists (e.g. in the USA), we have agreed with the recipients of the data on other suitable guarantees within the meaning of Art. 44 ff. DSGVO. These are - unless otherwise stated - standard contractual clauses of the EU Commission pursuant to Implementing Decision (EU) 2021/914 of 4 June 2021. You can view a copy of these standard contractual clauses at https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/DE/TXT/HTML/?uri=CELEX:32021D0914&from=DE.
In addition, prior to such a third country transfer, we obtain your consent pursuant to Art. 49 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a. DSGVO, which you give via the consent in the Consent Manager (or other forms, registrations, etc.). We would like to point out that in the case of third country transfers, there may be unknown risks in detail (e.g. data processing by security authorities of the third country, the exact scope of which and its consequences for you we do not know, over which we have no influence and of which you may not become aware).
(3) Storage period